Required to provide guidance and to ensure that the installed Technical Solution is managed as per operational Best Practice, ensuring optimisation, standardisation and adherence to agreed service levels.
The successful candidate will have experience in the following areas:
- Providing guidance on the optimisation of the technology in the customer's environment
- NetApp Storage product experience will be highly regarded
- Providing technical support for Managed Service customers
- Acting as a technical escalation point and delegating work to other members
- Ensuring storage efficiency as well as aligning to customer's operational goals with appropriate NetApp technologies.
- Driving standardisation and operational sustainability across the customer's NetApp environment by ensuring adherence
- Identifying customer's needs and requirements and relating this to the account team to deliver solutions, and drive better business outcomes
- Troubleshooting, problem-solving and incident resolution
- Working with Project Managers and Engagement Managers to assist with the technical success in the delivery of projects
- Assisting with the creation and maintenance of HLIDs, Storage Configuration Summaries and other required documentation
- Providing recommendations and advice around upgrades, performance improvements, monitoring, alerting and audit
Please forward resumes in a WORD format and please give detailed experience of past relevant projects. The rate is payable up to $800/daily inc super/+gst depending on the level of experience.
Kinexus is Australia's leading supplier to the IT/Engineering sector for both contract and permanent recruitment.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Ben Reeve on 03 9982 0311 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-BR