Our client is one of Australia's largest suppliers of Engineering, Procurement and Project Management solutions to the Australian Defence Force and the Commonwealth. They are currently seeking defence professionals with a mechanical and logistical background to begin a role as a Technical Spares Assessor working along side the ADF's next generation of military vehicles and ensure the safe and timely delivery of the project on a 6 month, full time, contract basis.
- Spares assessing for current defence project
- Repair Analysis Report
- Liaise with third party suppliers on behalf of the ADF and the Commonwealth
- Ensure corrective and preventative maintinence
- Validation and verification of data
- Create and amend approved parts list (APLs)
- Create and amend maintenance schedule tasks (MSTs)
- Codification Data
- Complete equipment schedule list
- Preparation and review of documentation including
- and UHB
- Cert and/or Diploma in either of the following disciplines:
- Electronics or;
- Relevant industry experience
- Ex Defence personnel highly desirable
- Corrective and Preventative maintenance experience
- MILIS experience advantageous
- Baseline or NV1 clearance
- Possibility for permenant
- Great opportunity to work with some of the ADFs most advanced vehicles.
- Amazing Melbourne based location
Those holding a current or reinstatable Baseline clearance or above, please apply in Word format only!
Kinexus is Australia's leading supplier to the Defence industry.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Luke Mitchell on 03 9982 0302 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.