We are working with a defence organisation with an established international presence. They are seeking to bring on a Technical Writer to work as part of their team based in Sydney.
Responsibilities & Duties
This position will see you become a part of a professional and diverse team, delivering new documentation that will have immediate implications on technical and maintenance standards.
Investigate and develop technical documents, through gathering information and writing technical procedures, manuals, specifications and process documentation including:
- Installation specifications and test plan review
- V&V plan
- Support the ILS team with the preparation and update of ILS deliverables.
- Draft Request for problem Resolution (RPRs).
- Provide a level of Quality Assurance for outgoing reports and deliverables.
- Assist in the management and control of documentation and records.
Prior Experience & Skills
- Experience in Technical Maintenance and Documentation.
- Proven and relevant Naval experience.
As the role will be working within the Australian Defence industry, I am only allowed to consider applications from either current Security clearance holders or Australian citizens (this is a must). The client is looking to interview and hire immediately so please get in touch ASAP.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Olimpia Newlove on 02 9492 7509 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-ON
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.