About the Role:
You will be tasked with managing the co-ordination and completion of Technical User manuals for an exciting new Agricultural product.
About the Company:
A brand-new Technology start-up, who are developing a state-of-the-art device for Animal Farming. An energetic business looking to transform an Industry.
- Coordinate with necessary individuals to analyse and collect key technical and operational details for documentation.
- Develop technical user/installer content for the product covering the IoT device, network infrastructure and cloud-based web application.
- Deliver high quality manuals that are appropriate for the intended audience, utilising a range of media including images, infographics, charts/tables and video or animated content.
- Contribute to the creation of product literature and promotional materials.
- Ensure consistency within content across manuals, web content and promotional collateral.
- Over 5 years' experience in technical writing of user manuals, technical manuals, preferably, for hardware and software products.
- Ability to understand Technical concepts and in turn make them easily understandable for the intended audience.
- Must have competency in integrating quality, safety and environmental aspects into technical documents
- High level of proficiency in MS Office.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail.
- Recognised qualifications in Computer Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Mechatronics or similar.
- Scope to progress into leadership as the company grows
- Become competent in operating and growing a start-up
- Dynamic and experienced team
- Opportunity to contribute to a completely original IoT product
Kinexus is a recruitment partner to the Engineering Industry in Australia. We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Lewis Landau on 03 9982 0307 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.