As the Technical Writer for this area of Defence, you will be responsible to for collaborating with the project team and stakeholders, you will develop, organise, and write procedure manuals, technical specifications, and process documentation. This includes identifying document repositories.
Develop the following types of written and visual products:
- Technical documents for applications and hardware.
- Technical architecture diagrams, database/information relationship models.
- Communication and change products including newsletters and presentations.
- Develop quality criteria and Standards for documentation.
- Build folio of standard templates for products such as Standard Operating Procedures.
- Gather usability feedback from project team and stakeholders and incorporate into product enhancements.
- Provide advice, guidance and assistance and support to other team members, APS and third parties as required
The closing date for applications is 20th Jan 2020. The ideal start date for this role is the 2nd Feb 2020. This is a 5 month contract with the possibility of an extension.
DUE TO THE NATURE OF THE WORK AND ENVIRONMENT YOU WILL NEED TO HOLD AND MAINTAIN A NV1 SECURITY CLEARANCE.
Kinexus are the number one supplier of ICT and Engineering resources to the Defence industry.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Danny Fleming on 02 9492 7510 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.