We are seeking innovative Test & Evaluation Engineer to join an industry leader in support of the development and testing of stat of the art military combat systems. Working out of the Canberra facility you will design, plan, execute and report on the test & evaluation activities in support of the research and development of various electro-mechanical systems. The successful candidate will have proven experience preparing and conducting functional tests in a safety critical environment.
In this role you will conduct tests on systems and sub-systems to ensure that relevant design goals are achieved as well as functional and performance requirements have been satisfied. You will work closely with Design Engineers from all disciplines to ensure that designs meet defined requirements.
- Design tests and prepare test plans
- Conduct and coordinate associated functional test activities
- Develop test reports that detail test outcomes
- Assist with the development of design verification
- Prepare necessary documentation to support test and evaluation activities
Required Experience & Skills
- Tertiary qualifications (degree or higher) in engineering or similar discipline
- Post graduate qualifications in Systems Engineering are desirable
- Minimum of 5 years of Test and Evaluation Experience
- Proven experience developing and conducting functional tests
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong both written and verbal communication skills
- Applicants are required to be Australian Citizens eligible for a Security Clearance
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 17 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Tristan Gibbons on 0419 630 422 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.