Our client is one of the leading consulting firms in the Defence sector and we are seeking a Test & Evaluation Manager with significant experience leading Cyber Security and/or ICT projects in the Defence sector. The successful applicant will be an experienced Test & Evaluation Engineer that can lead and work collaboratively within a highly specialised team of engineers to deliver a major Defence capability. I am seeking a pro-active individual that is looking to build on their proven T&E experience and provide advice to customers, business partners and company employees in the area of test & evaluation.
- Analyse test results and Report Test outcomes
- Manage Test staff during Test events
- Develop and update the TEMP as well as any supporting documentation
- Communicate test strategy for the project
- Plan, design, manage, execute and report of tests, using appropriate testing tools and techniques
- Provide authoritative advice and guidance on any aspect of test planning and execution.
- Ensure any and all risks associated are adequately understood and documented.
- Use and Maintain testware (test cases, test scripts, test reports, test plans, etc)
- Manage customer and stakeholder relationships regarding test matters
- An engineering degree in a relevant field
- More than 8 years' experience as a Test Engineer on Defence acquisition projects either above or below the line
- Holistic knowledge of T&E, including planning, costing, readiness reviews, event management, reporting, regression testing, etc.
- Proven stakeholder engagement skills within a complex ICT environment
- Understanding of the Defence Capability Lifecycle
- Demonstrated experience with leading, training and mentoring engineers and technical staff.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with personnel at different levels and disciplines.
- Demonstrated ability to contribute and work in a cross-functional team.
Applicants MUST hold Australian Citizenship have a current NV1 Defence security clearance
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 18 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Toby Wright on 08 7226 6579 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-TW
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.