Our client manufacture products for the aviation industry in Australia and beyond. They are looking for an experienced test engineer to work on ensuring this safety critical technology meets strict military and civilian environmental standards.
You will be responsible for designing, setting up and preforming and testing including; EMC, lightning, temperature, vibration, altitude and humidity.
What you'll have:
- Bachelor's degree in related engineering discipline
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role
- Previous experience performing environmental tests to customer requirements including producing test reports and technical data
- Expereince with EMC testing
- Experience in developing test plans and procedures in to meet test standards
- A solid understanding of RF, mechanical, electrical and metrological principles
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Valid drivers license
- Working knowledge and experience of applicable environmental standards such as MIL-STD-810, MIL-STD-461 and RTCA DO-160
- Programming experience (e.g. Python, C/C++, Lua)
- Flexibility to work weekends and night shifts if required
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Ellen Hanratty on 03 9982 0303 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.