Our client is currently seeking an experienced Test Engineer to work on Environmental Qualification Testing based in Melbourne, Victoria. The contract will involve working on Airborne Equipment, Subsystems, Laboratory Tests & Electronic Equipment. This contract is set to start ASAP and will be ongoing.
The successful candidate will have preferred but not essential experience within:
- Environmental Qualification Testing
- EMC testing experience within an Electronic environment
- RTCA DO-160, Environmental Conditions and Test Procedures for Airborne Equipment
- MIL-STD-461, Requirements for the Control of EMI Characteristics of Subsystems and Equipment
- MIL-STD-810, Environmental Engineering Considerations and Laboratory Tests
- MIL-HDBK-5400, Airborne General Guidelines for Electronic Equipment
- Candidates from a Automotive/Medical industry background with transferable skills will be considered
- High attention to detail/quality standards
- Working as a team player with excellent communication skills
Please forward resumes in a WORD format and please give detailed experience of past relevant projects.
Kinexus are one of the leading suppliers to the Engineering Industry for contract and permanent recruitment services.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Ben Reeve on 03 9982 0311 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.