We currently have an exciting new role for one of our key clients. A unique opportunity to work and develop a new test facility. This mission is to simulate the interior of a Submarine and solve all those tricky interior space problems.
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- Engineering Degree
- Australian citizenship or a current Defence Clearance.
- Test Equipment Design & Build or Simulation Systems experience ( mechanical / mechatronics advantageous )
- Engineering configuration & installation, consoles, communication housing, racks etc
- Designing the hardware layout architecture.
- Component supplier and client liaison
- Testing & Validation.
What's in it for you?
- An excellent salary & benefits.
- Accessible location in Adelaide
- Chance to work on BRAND NEW SYSTEMS!
- Make a difference - get to work with new technologies that will help build up Australia's maritime capabilities and keep our people safe.
Please forward resumes in WORD format only.
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 18 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Kelly Foxwell on 0400 221 065 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.