Kinexus just celebrated 18 years of being in business. We place over 600 people a year into engineering, technical, ICT and scientific roles and our Adelaide branch is gaining momentum quickly. Our dynamic South Australia team are passionate about delivering a quality service while having a laugh along the way, there is never a dull moment.
Here at Kinexus, our mission is to support our clients and candidates by providing intel, and de-risking hiring decisions. We do recruitment the only way we know how to - well! We are looking for hungry, driven individuals who go the extra mile to assure quality is top notch.
- Talking / interviewing / communicating with a wide range of engineers, technicians and other Defence professionals
- Source and identify engineering and technical talent to be utilised by our Defence clients
- Using marketing techniques to build talent pools of highly skilled individuals
- Network with the best of them
- Manage communication with our clients and contractors
- Building relationships with our clients and candidates
What you bring to the table:
- Recruitment experience within Defence or technical (ICT/Engineering) industries is ideal
- Excellent interpersonal skills and telephone manner
- Proficient in MS Office
- Tertiary qualification preferred
- Ability to think on your feet
- Ability to work in a team
- Preferably have worked in an outbound Sales industry
Our round-the-clock training manage will help develop your skills, including but not limited to:
- Training on Technical recruitment processes and systems
- Become an expert in cutting edge technology that protects Australia
- Develop your own personal brand in specialised industries
- Creative marketing ploys and strategic thinking
- Enhance your communication, interviewing and negotiation techniques
This role would be perfect for someone with experience in Defence, engineering or recruitment experience who is looking to explore their industry and gain traction to become a trusted go-to source for clients and candidates.
We require people who want to grow with us and have a passion for what we do for the Defence industry at this exciting time.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Kat Lezes on 02 9492 7570 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.