The Training Needs Analyst will analyse and evaluate the quality of training activities and materials provided by vendors and perform the administration activities for the systems training program including documentation consolidation. They will manage stakeholder training engagement activities and any business activities required to integrate the new system into the "business as usual" environment. They will determine the readiness levels of business users in regard to training requirements. They will provide oversight of vendor conducted training needs analysis and plan, manage and adjust work priorities to meet the training objectives, keep others informed and apply a best practice systems training approach. They will monitor workflow and manage resources to achieve agreed outcomes.
Must hold an active or inactive TSPV clearance (Any Agency)
12 Contract or 24 month contract on offer
SFIA Lvl 5
Skills and Knowledge:
- Knowledge of e-learning systems principles and best practice
- Administer a quality control training program that ensures the training material delivered by vendors meets required business standards.
- Coordinate the delivery of vendor-delivered training activities to ADF trainees at locations across Australia.
- Act as the conduit between system vendors and trainees to provide feedback and opportunities for improvement on training material and activities.
- Develop, implement and maintain supporting training documentation policies and processes on the capability and ensure all training material is classified appropriately.
- Work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders on the provision of complex learning and development services.
- Share own expertise with others, guide and mentor less experienced employees, and work collaboratively to achieve business outcomes.
- Build and sustain effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders to achieve business outcomes and resolve problems.
- Deploy and integrate new digital capabilities into the business in a way that is sensitive to and fully compatible with business operations.
- Adhere to documentation standards and procedures.
- Conduct Systems information content authoring duties.
- Manage the training resources in order to plan, estimate and carry out programmes of solution development work to time, budget and quality targets and in accordance with appropriate standards, methods and procedures.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Ross Webb on 02 9492 7530 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-RW
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.