Our client supports Defence across a range of engineering services for the ADF and Department of Defence! They are currently seeking an experienced software engineer with experience in Defence or Government sectors that currently hold a TSPV (Top Secret Positive Vetting) clearance to support and develop state-of-the-art security measures for a highly regarded project, based full-time within Melbourne, Victoria.
- Develop software solutions and code in C and ARM Assembler
- Test and integrate software solutions
- Conduct vulnerability assessments and reviews
- Assist the project and engineering team for cross functional sustainment
- Create research reports and develop proof-of-concept software code
- Create security measures and contribute to the security analysis team
- 3 - 5 years' software engineering experience within Defence or a secure environment
- Engineering Degree in either of the following disciplines; Software, Electronics, Telecommunications, IT or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of C, Python and other software development languages
- Understanding of security and cyber security implementation and methodologies
- Engage of exciting highly secured defence projects
- Long term project and great career growth
- Rewarding salary package
Please only apply if you hold an active or reinstatable TSPV clearance and comply to ITAR (International Trade of Arms Regulation) requirements
If you think you match the above criteria, please apply in Word format only.
Kinexus is Australia's Leading Supplier of recruitment solutions to the Defence Industry.
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, contact Patrick Horwood on 03 9982 0310. #LI-Patrick
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.