Kinexus are currently assisting one of our key clients in the search for a TSPV Software Engineer. You will be working with a global organization that partners with defence and intelligence agencies in order to protect countries national security. With the world becoming more and more connected, this is your opportunity to help governments, nations and businesses project themselves against cybercrime.
The main responsibility of this position is to provide software engineering to a number of key projects for the organization.
- Design, code, test and document large/complex software projects from supplied specifications as directed by the Software Engineering Lead.
- Logically analyse code defects and provide timely fixes.
- Contribute to the quality of the software development team through peer review and support of more junior team members.
- Produce software engineering artefacts (specification/design) to support development and delivery.
- Work closely with other teams (architects, infrastructure, testing) to ensure the seamless integration of code to the overall solution.
- Deliver software meets high quality and delivery standards and that quality code is on time and budget.
- Deploy code into dev, test and production environments using the CI tooling and packaging appropriate for the environment.
This role requires a TSPV security clearance.
What they are looking for
- 2-5 years experience in a software development role
- Experience in design, code and unit testing
- TSPV clearance is a must for this position
Kinexus is the leading recruitment partner to the Defence Industry in Australia. We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Chelsey Richardson on 02 9492 7508 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.