We are looking for candidates with strong and proven experience working with Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) to help support a growing area in Defence. The UAS Project Manager will have a flexible attitude and a strong Defence and UAS background. They will understand the capability lifecycle process, hold an NV1 and be ready to join a rewarding company that offers a long-term future and career growth opportunities within an inclusive attitude environment.
- Stakeholder management, both internal and external
- Lead and manage project progress from tender preparation through to introduction into service.
- Deliver project outcomes in accordance with agreed schedules
- Manage project finance within approved budget constraints
- Liaise with Executive teams & department heads to identify business requirements
- Undertake contract negotiations
- Provide ongoing leaderships/mentorship to project team members
- Identify system data for correction & reporting
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated experience working on major technology development & delivery projects in a pre-gate 2 environment
- Demonstrated career background working with UAS platforms
- Experience with major Defence projects and a strong understanding of the capability lifecycle and the ASDEFCON contracting approach.
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with a varied group of stakeholders
- Must have either an NV1 security clearance (Active or reinstatable)
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 18 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, contact Kelly Foxwell on 08 8432 0493. #LI-KF
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs