Working across multiple projects this role will be responsible for determining and conducting the required V&V activities and providing accurate insights and status to the development teams. Working for a leading Biotechnology company in Melbourne, this is a unique opportunity to work on cutting edge innovation in the medical space. This is a permanent full-time opportunity with a ASAP start so don't delay.
- Determine and maintain verification and validation plan with client/partner organisation and development team.
- Develop, prioritise, and execute all required tests to ensure product reliability.
- Specify, support development of, validate and deploy test fixtures.
- Accurately record test setups and results to ensure traceability.
- Clearly characterise issues seen.
- Apply and continually improve applicable quality management system areas.
- Assist in ensuring an appropriate level of design testing is conducted.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE NEEDED
- Degree Qualification in Mechatronics Engineering or similar.
- Experience working on medical devices and verification of laboratory instruments.
- Verification and validation to ISO 13485 requirements.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Work with a leading Biotechnology company making real innovation.
- Work alongside a diverse and multitalented team of engineers.
Kinexus is a recruitment partner to the Engineering Industry in Australia. We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Steve Hutcheson on 03 9982 0313 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-SH
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.