About this role:
Our client is a leader in providing specialist engineering solutions to the Defence sector, combining operational and engineering support delivering award winning outcomes to their customers. The successful applicant will be an experienced Systems Engineer that can work collaboratively within a highly specialised team of engineers to deliver a major Defence capability. I am seeking a pro-active individual that is looking to build on their proven industry experience and provide advice in all areas of an acquisition environment.
The successful applicant will have a track record of working on systems such as surveillance, air traffic management systems, C4i, Deployable Networks, Electronic Warfare or similar.
- Meet project verification standards to support customer acceptance of systems and products
- Provide requirements analysis and management with the use of software management tools such as DOORS
- Plan, document and conduct Verification & Validation activities (protocols and reports) for both new and current product designs
- Plan, manage and document configuration control of the products under test and associated test environment
Qualifications & Experience:
- Tertiary qualifications (Systems or related Engineering Degree)
- Extensive experience working in a Systems Program Office environment
- Must have at least 5 years of experience as a Systems Engineer with a Defence environment
- Knowledge of systems including; Radar, Satellite, Radio, Communications, Deployable Networks, C4i, Electronic Warfare etc.
- Strong knowledge of Defence Regulations
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Candidates must have an active NV1 Defence security clearance
- Excellent career progression & development
- Ability to work on state-of-the-art technology
- Competitive salary
- Dynamic working environment
- Permanent Fulltime employment
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 19 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, contact Kelly Foxwell on 08 8432 0493.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs