An experienced VMware System Engineer is required to assist the Cyber Technical Program (ACSC) to provide server infrastructure design and implementation services in a key capability domain. The business environment is in a complex, emerging domain and operates at a rapid pace.
The successful candidate will need highly developed VMware skills, system design and implementation skills and a proven ability to work within an integrated team of technical and non-technical personnel.
- Must hold an active or inactive TSPV clearance
- SFIA Lvl 5
Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience in complex ICT network design and maintenance
- Lead the technical design and implementation of VMware technologies using SDDC, Horizon and other similar technologies.
- Integrate VMware technologies with Microsoft technologies, Microsoft Server Suites and Active Directory.
- Produce designs and implement private and public clouds.
- Integrate COTS products to produce business outcomes at multiple security classifications.
- Work with VMware products such as vSPhere, ESXi, NSX, VSAN, vRealize suite and Horizon View and integrate them with various Operating environments.
- Identify security risks and vulnerabilities and work with the security practitioner to implement ISM controls to mitigate those risks
Kinexus are the No. 1 defence recognised supplier with a specialisation in the recruitment of mid to senior level professionals who hold Defence or Federal government clearances across the spectrum of technology platforms. Kinexus are recognised as a top 15 Defence SME in Australia and support various major defence projects
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Ross Webb on 02 9492 7530 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.