A global Systems Integrator in Canberra is seeking a Systems Administrator, to contribute towards activities within a Defence project.
Offering an immediate start, this is a 12 month contract position which has the high possibility of an extension.
Skills and knowledge:
- Technical support for ADELE (MOODLE), fully responsible for technical aspect of the application, ranging from application codes and configuration, supporting software configuration (apache, php, redis), to strong understanding of the application hosting environment and architecture.
- Working closely with the business team, technical consulting, technical delivery of application upgrades align with business strategy
- Well developed Linux, Web developer skills and understanding of PHP (Note : there is no development skills)
- Good understanding of Defence CIOG/CP business team and processes.
- Strong ability to understand current architecture and design of the application.
- Ability to understand and communicate application (ADELE) issues to CIOG CP teams.
- A proven ability to work as a member of an integrated Agile team
- Strong commitment to software engineering processes
- Good knowledge and experience of current developments and trends in IT systems,
- Effective oral and written communication skills,
- (ADELE) Moodle
- Support experience
Due to the nature of this work you will be required to hold an NV1 Security Clearance.
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 18 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Danny Fleming on 02 9492 7510 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.