About the Role:
Exciting new opportunity for an OHS/WHS professional to take charge, drive and manage the work health and safety systems and procedures with a bright, new international team.
About the Company:
International company with an impressive track record of defence ship construction. They are growing their team and looking for friendly, focused professionals to get on board and contribute in these exciting times. They have won major defence contracts across the country and this is an excellent moment to become part of their collaborative team.
- Provide managerial support to WHS team
- Liaise with manufacturing, contractors and outside suppliers
- Investigate and analyse workplace incidents
- Conduct safety audits and reviews
- Collaborate and create WHS resources and materials
- Statistical analysis and high-level presentation to key stake holders
Skills and Experience Needed:
- Diploma or higher in Work Health and Safety
- Experience in manufacturing or construction - (Ideally defence related)
- Quality audit/ root course analysis - (Desirable)
- Strong knowledge of WHS legislation
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Experience in emergency response, incident investigation & OHS training and drills
- Must be an Australian Citizen able to obtain defence security clearance
A fantastic career opportunity for a WHS professional wanting to join a leading international team at this exciting stage of growth and development within the defence industry. If this is you please get in touch today.
Kinexus is the leading recruitment partner to the Defence Industry in Australia. We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Claire Whitehouse on 0421 248 312 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.