The Windows Engineer is responsible for conducting complex activities and tasks relating to requirements development, system definition, design and development, integration, verification, validation and certification related to Cyber Security Capability. The Windows Engineer will plan, organise, schedule, integrate and deliver complex systems engineering services and products, whilst working cohesively and flexibly with related stakeholders to Australian Cyber Security Centre (ACSC). The Capability delivered will enhance Australia's National Cyber Security Capability.
Length of contract 12 months
Contract extensions 12 months
Security clearance Must have current negative vetting level 1 clearance or above
- Proficient knowledge over a wide range of Microsoft's products and integration with other COTS products.
- Demonstrated application of Systems Engineering practice, design patterns, standards and technologies with the understanding of ASDEFCON framework or similar.
- Extensive experience in delivering capability utilising the systems engineering lifecycle and/or DevOps. Experience in system designs and complex design documentation.
- Experience in installing, configuring and managing below skillsets:
- Microsoft Server 2016/2019 and Microsoft Windows 10
- Microsoft SCCM
- VMware Virtualization
- Cisco LAN, Wi-Fi & WAN
- Active Directory/Group Policy Management
- Desktop/Server SOE builds
- Microsoft Exchange
- Titus or similar technologies
- SQL Server
- Provide input and advice to internal system reviews and mandated system reviews in accordance with Project Design Authority requirements. Provide technical guidance and expertise during new technologies initiatives.
- Identify, document, and resolve issues and/or problems that arise during the course of capability development projects.
Kinexus are the No. 1 defence recognised supplier with a specialisation in the recruitment of mid to senior level professionals who hold Defence or Federal government clearances across the spectrum of technology platforms. Kinexus are recognised as a top 15 Defence SME in Australia and support various major defence projects.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Anthony Moore on 02 9492 7508 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.