The Windows Engineer is responsible for conducting complex activities and tasks relating to requirements development, system definition, design and development, integration, verification, validation and certification related to Cyber Security Capability.
The Windows Engineer will plan, organise, schedule, integrate and deliver complex systems engineering services and products, whilst working cohesively and flexibly with related stakeholders to Australian Cyber Security Centre (ACSC).
The Capability delivered will enhance Australia's National Cyber Security Capability.
Estimated start date 1-07-2020
Location of work Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract 12 months
Contract extensions 12 months
Security clearance Must have current negative vetting level 1 clearance
- Proficient knowledge over a wide range of Microsoft's products and integration with other COTS products.
- Demonstrated application of Systems Engineering practice, design patterns, standards and technologies with the understanding of ASDEFCON framework or similar.
- Extensive experience in delivering capability utilising the systems engineering lifecycle and/or DevOps. Experience in system designs and complex design documentation.
- Experience in installing, configuring and managing below skillsets:
- Microsoft Server 2016/2019 and Microsoft Windows 10
- Microsoft SCCM
- VMware Virtualization
- Cisco LAN, Wi-Fi & WAN
- Active Directory/Group Policy Management
- Desktop/Server SOE builds
- Microsoft Exchange
- Titus or similar technologies
- SQL Server
- Provide input and advice to internal system reviews and mandated system reviews in accordance with Project Design Authority requirements. Provide technical guidance and expertise during new technologies initiatives.
- Identify, document, and resolve issues and/or problems that arise during the course of capability development projects.
- Display excellent communication skills and proven ability to work as a member of an integrated team.
- Experience in complex ICT projects and demonstrated ability to deliver in a high pressure environment.
- Demonstrated ability to perform work at a high standard with excellent quality standards and quality control measures.
- Strong administrative and time management skills, with the ability to effectively prioritise and allocate tasks.
- Experience and willingness to provide mentoring and coaching to junior personnel.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Anthony Moore on 02 9492 7508 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-AM
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.