Are you a Project Support Professional looking to take the next step in your career? We are seeking a project support manager to join a dynamic team, working directly to support the Project Manager on a cutting-edge Military project in the ACT. In this role the successful applicant will provide project support, reporting and procurement services to the Project Manager.
This role will be a great opportunity to join a highly professional organisation on a major land project, that will provide the successful applicant with excellent career & skills development.
Due to the nature of this project applicants will require to hold a NV1 clearance as a minimum and be willing to be upgraded to and NV2.
- Maintaining project plans & using them to advise/report on teams' progress
- Assisting the Project Manager to maintain and monitor change, risk and issue registers by providing weekly reviews.
- Liaising with key stakeholders on the progress on risks and issues
- Tracking & Monitoring the progress of changes to the team's products
- Championing changes as they go through formal/informal approval processes
- Ability to work to challenging deadlines
Skills & Experience required:
- Project management qualifications or traceable experience working on Defence projects
- Proven experience working within a Defence environment
- Understanding of CASG documents
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Understanding of the capability lifecyle
- Experience with RFIs, RFQs and RFTs
- Experience with Risk& issue tracking
- Ability to track and report on project progress
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 19 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Tristan Gibbons on 08 8432 0492 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-TG
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.