Our client is a leading supplier for the Automotive industry of Australia for wiring and enhanced cabling solutions with a talented team of engineering and technical professionals seeking support from a 3D CAD Designer for a 6 month contract opportunity with a great rate and flexible working arrangements.
- Create and release 3D wiring models within Team centre control systems/ plus Buck maintenance.
- Utilise Catia V5 for model development and design and drawing changes of various wiring harness and cabling equipment
- Data administration of engineering CATIA data and relevant activities associated
- Liaise between internal staff and sales department for various needs and outlines
- Support planning and design change release
- Ideally education in Tertiary or Vocational of relevant technical competency
- Completion of CATIA CAD Course
- 2D and 3D modelling/Drawing skills and knowledge
- Experience with electrical, wiring or cabling systems design
- Automotive experience or similar critical industry exposure (desirable but not essential)
Please note the role will be required to work from home due to the COVID-19 restrictions set within Victoria. Changes to this may apply once restrictions ease*
Please apply in Word format only.
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier for recruitment solutions to the Defence Industry across Australia with a team of veterans and recruitment specialist ready to support your needs today!
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, contact Pat Horwood on 03 9982 0310. #LI-PH
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.