We are actively seeking an experienced Account manager for a position with a Sydney based Telecommunications distributor. We are looking for a driven and service-focused individual who will play a vital role in defining and developing growth in the defence and emergency services market sector.
Your responsibilities will include the ownership of several sales projects for specific customers or market sectors, ensuring deep understanding of evolving customer needs and how propositions could be deployed to meet those needs.
- Establish and pursue business development opportunities.
- Accountable for execution of the overarching Campaign Strategy.
- pro-actively engage with prospective and existing customers.
- Liaise with internal and external systems designers.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE NEEDED
- Strong understanding of RF Transmission systems including cellular, sat-com and microwave.
- Good understanding of IP networking and routers.
- Sound negotiation skills.
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in the Australian Defence environment.
- Computer literate with advanced skills in Microsoft Office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Advanced 4WD course and safe vehicle operation would be an advantage.
- Remote area First Aid Certification would be an advantage.
- Working with heights certification.
Kinexus is the leading recruitment partner to the Defence Industry in Australia. We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
All applications should include your resume as a word document. For more information, visit our website, www.kinexus.com.au or contact Dennis Reubens on 02 9492 7510. #LI-DR