We are looking for an Account Manager to support one of our key clients in the Defence and Government sector. The Defence sector is experiencing unprecedented growth driven by a Government commitment to spend $270bn over the next ten years.
In the past we have found that suitable candidates are ex-Defence force personnel or those who understand the current Engineering or Defence space in Australia.
About the Role
- Manage and nurture our current contractor base for one of our key accounts in the Defence sector
- Build and develop this contract plan across Defence Engineering and ICT skill sets
- Source and identify engineering and technical talent to be utilised by our defence clients
- You will build and develop relationships with key stakeholders - both in private industry and still serving ADF members
- Qualify job briefs and prioritise recruitment efforts in consultation with our client
- Develop access to the NSW defence workforce and enhance our contractor business
- Attend networking and conference events
- There will be some travel to Canberra and Newcastle
- You will have the support of a dedicated delivery team as the account grows
- Passionate about Defence industry - with previous ADF experience ideal
- Results driven and resilient
- Experience in recruitment or a previous customer service role would be highly regarded
- Passionate about working in a team but also capable of taking independent initiative to think outside the box.
- Hold a current Driving Licence and happy to travel
- Kinexus is in the top 20 SMEs in Defence and we provide a wide range of resources and Intel to help support the industry as a whole.
- Kinexus has the largest capability for providing recruitment services in Australia to the defence industry with strong connections to all the major projects.
- Opportunity to grow your career within a thriving and secure environment.
- Gain exposure to the latest cutting-edge technologies protecting Australian national security.
- Strong Earning potential
- Access to first class training - Kinexus has an Internal Trainer dedicated to supporting your growth within our business
- Kinexus has been recruiting technical staff for the Defence Sector for 20 years
- The defence industry is busy across Australia and are recruiting for projects that range across Autonomous systems, Cyber, Land, Sea and Air.
- Our involvement in hiring means that we apply 20 years of experience to find the best people available and we de-risk the hiring process for both clients and candidates giving everyone the best possible experience.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Alice Hardwick on 02 9492 7515 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-AH
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.