We are looking for an Account Manager for our Adelaide office to work with our key clients in the Defence sector within Engineering. The Defence sector is experiencing unprecedented growth driven by a Government commitment to spend $270bn over the next ten years.
In the past we have found that suitable candidates are ex-Defence force personnel or those who understand the current Engineering or Defence space in Australia.
About the Role
- Manage, nurture and grow Key Accounts in the Defence industry
- End to end recruitment and Account Management with the support of a Talent Manager and BDM
- Generate new roles among Key Accounts in the Defence and engineering space
- Source and identify permanent engineering and technical talent to be utilised by our defence clients
- Proactively reverse market experienced niche candidates to the clients
- Working with the BD team to agree the best account strategy
- Developing shortlists of relevant candidates
- Attend networking and conference events
- Passionate about Defence industry ( ex-ADF ideal) and/or the technology and engineering world
- Experience with managing high profile, large accounts in the Defence and engineering space
- Capability to effectively fill permanent contract roles consistently
- High level ownership over Key Accounts and outstanding customer service
- Experience in recruitment or a previous customer service role would be highly regarded
- Passionate about working in a team but also capable of taking independent initiative to think outside the box.
- Opportunity to grow your career within a thriving and secure environment.
- Gain exposure to the latest cutting-edge technologies protecting Australian national security.
- Strong Earning potential
- Access to first class training - Kinexus has an Internal Trainer dedicated to supporting your growth within our business
- Fun and professional working environment
- Flexible working hours
- Kinexus has been recruiting technical staff for the Defence Sector for 20 years
- Kinexus is in the top 20 SMEs in Defence and we provide a wide range of resources and Intel to help support the industry as a whole.
- Kinexus has the largest capability for providing recruitment services in Australia to the defence industry with strong connections to all the major projects.
- The defence industry is busy across Australia and are recruiting for projects that range across Autonomous systems, Cyber, Land, Sea and Air.
- Our involvement in hiring means that we apply 20 years of experience to find the best people available and we de-risk the hiring process for both clients and candidates giving everyone the best possible experience.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Alice Hardwick on 02 9492 7515 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-AH
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.