We have an opportunity for a passionate and dynamic administrator/document controller to join a leading Defence company in Perth.
***Interview now for a January 2021 start***
ABOUT THIS ROLE
We have an opportunity for a passionate and dynamic administration/document controller to join a leading Defence company in Perth. This is a 6 month contract role and the successful candidate must have prior Defence industry experience and a security clearance. Related document controller experience is ideal however this role would also suit a junior level administration or receptionist as well.
- Management of incoming and outgoing documentation.
- Management of revision control documents.
- Maintenance of document management system including issue of user privileges, problem resolution and housekeeping.
- Establish and maintain document control procedures.
- Maintain registers and access control to defence security classified and company and subcontractor supplied classified information.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE NEEDED
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Strong computer skills.
- Administration or Document Controller Experience is preferred though not necessary.
- Australian Citizenship is essential.
- Current Defence Security Clearance would be an advantage.
- 6 Month Secure Contract - Interview now and start in Jan 2021
- Based in Perth, full-time hours.
- Work within the Defence Industry.
- Join a fun and active team.
Kinexus is Australia's No.1 Leading recruitment solutions company to the Defence Industry of Australia for over 19 years and counting, with a team of ex-service men and women and recruitment specialists ready to help you start your next exciting career!
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Steve Hutcheson on 03 9982 0313 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-SH
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.