We currently have a contract position in Canberra for a Administration and Operations Officer to join a tier one consulting firm on a mission critical project.
This task requires individuals with well developed consulting toolkit, including a focus on problem solving, analytical ability, communication skills, and project management expertise. Candidates' strong communication skills in written and verbal forms is essential to ensuring they can effectively engage with all stakeholders.
The task will require an experience administration and/or operations officer with task including:
- Stewardship of the SPO OPS Inbox:
- Coordination and delegation of Branch/Division tasks;
- Triage of tasks and clarification as required to ensure that engagement with SPO exec members is tailored to save duplication, time, and effort;
- Harness corporate systems and tools to pre-populate data and minimise data input
- Maintain tasking framework - track and coordinate task progress;
- Ensure proper records management of task and task-related correspondence and outputs;
- Documentation of the tasking framework and associated instructions;
- Continuous improvement of the tasking framework to be more efficient and effective;
- Provide direct business support to Director.
- Assist in the management and maintenance of the SPO Battle Rhythm Calendar;
- Administration of SPO inwards and outwards clearances;
- Other general duties as directed by the Ops function lead.
Required skills & experience
- Current/reinstatable NV1 security clearance is essential
- Strong administration/operations skills
- Previous experience working within a Defence environment
- Strong communications skills both written and verbal
Due to the nature of this project applicants will require to meet ITAR requirements and hold a current NV1 security clearance.
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 21 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Tristan Gibbons on 08 8432 0492 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-TG
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.