Our client is a leader in providing specialist solutions to enhance Defence capabilities. This will be your opportunity to work collaboratively with stakeholders and industry representatives to support Defence capabilities for years to come. The role will cover a number of tasks across general administration, finance, HR, and some project work.
I am seeking someone with exceptional people & organisational skills that can foster a collaborative team environment. The successful applicant will be multi-skilled, flexible, and hardworking, someone who wants to develop a career with a leading Defence supplier.
- Provide admin support to the team including governance and reporting coordination
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders, in the preparation of reports relating to project performance
- Coordinate internal and external communication
- Analyse, reconcile, and manage schedule and finance data
- Develop draft documentation including project management artefacts, reports, briefings, and other correspondence
- Data management & analysis
- Contemporary working knowledge of Dept of Defence administrative processes.
- Understanding of relevant Department of Defence legislative frameworks, government decision-making and Defence's mission and policy requirements.
- Ability to work individually and collaboratively in a small team environment.
- High level verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in the use of computer systems and in particular Microsoft Office suite of applications.
- Experience in the use of Defence Records Management System - Objective
The Kinexus Defence team is the largest Defence specific recruitment team in Australia and can provide unique support to projects across the country. As a trusted partner to the industry, we have access to existing and new project opportunities that will be created as the ADF seek to upgrade and replace its assets over the next two decades.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Lee Pfeiffer on 0402 913 559 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-LP
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.