Are you a professional in your field? Have you got experience working within the aerospace domain and currently seeking a new exciting opportunity?
As a result of a number of key partnerships, we are seeking expressions of interest from Aerospace Professionals who would be interested in working in support of Defence projects in Newcastle. Defence experience is a strong preference, although relevant Industry experience will also be considered.
Applicants should be degree qualified Engineers who have experience in one or more of the following defence disciplines:
- Systems / Systems Integration Engineering;
- Software Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Avionics Engineering
- Aerospace Structural Engineering
Required skills & experience
- Tertiary qualifications in relevant engineering field
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar role
- Understanding of the engineering lifecycle
- Motivated with a solution focused approach to problem solving with strong interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills both written & oral
- Applicants that hold REPQ or CPEng are encouraged to apply
Due to the nature of this work applicants are required to hold Australian Citizenship and be eligible to obtain a Defence security clearance.
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 19 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Toby Wright on 08 7226 6579 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-TW
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.