Our clients are paving the way for Defence innovation in advanced technologies supporting the ADF for new UAV and UAS platforms, and are rapidly growing with recent funding announcements and further government drive to help build upon their established teams.
We are seeking any engineers of all levels (junior to senior) with a background in Aerospace, Aeronautical or UAV design, looking to take the next step in this exciting space supporting the ever-evolving field that is Defence.
Experience we are seeking:
- Hands-on design and modelling utilising various CAD packages and software programs
- Experience with integration onto an aircraft or structure
- Background in Mechanical, Electronics or Mechatronics design
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team and drive outcomes
- Knowledge of UAV propulsion, thermodynamics, thermal analysis, production and manufacturing processes
- Can think on your feet and are able to research and problem solve with required guidance
- An aptitude for learning and keenness to support others
- Australian Citizenship and be compliant with ITAR regulations (country of origin)
- Bachelors degree at minimum within any of the above mentioned engineering disciplines
- Hard working attitude and collaborative by nature
This is for several different clients so if you think you match the above, please apply in Word format. PDF is also accepted.
Kinexus is Australia's No.1 Defence Industry supplier for recruitment solutions bringing together intelligent connections and quality of service to an ever-evolving industry.
We value how much time and effort goes into applications and understand in today's economy that people deserve a good experience, and will endeavour to provide this to all applicants looking to join the Defence sector.
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, contact Pat Horwood on 03 9982 0310. #LI-PH
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.