Are you looking for a new challenge? Are you interested in utilising your skills within a dynamic team working on exciting projects? We currently have an opportunity in Canberra for an Air Operations Planner to join an industry leader in their field. This is a critical role within the business that will be responsible for the planning of Defence Air Exercise Operations. In this role you will act as the SME on the incorporation of air operations and air support for planned exercise scenarios.
To be successful in this role you will have proven experience in air operation planning within or supporting military air exercises.
- Provided subject matter expertise on various air operations including;
- Command and Control
- Operational preparedness
- Offensive, defensive and support airpower roles
- Provide subject matter expertise on Defence air capabilities across numerous fields
- Coordinate the provision of air operations planning to support exercise planning
- Ensure air operations including C2, aircraft operations, weapon employment, ISREW, targeting systems and sustainment operations are considered
- Ensure air capabilities are applied to simulate battlefield effects as required
- Advise Lead Exercise Planner on the inclusion of air operations in their exercise scenarios
- Ensure air simulation effects are delivered as required
- Contribute to future planning and development activities
Skills & Experience required:
- Relevant qualifications and training in Air Battle Management
- 10 years industry experience in similar roles
- Firm understanding of RAAF Air operation planning
- Excellent communications skills
- Meet ITAR compliancy
Applicants MUST hold Australian Citizenship - Eligible for a Security Clearance. NV1 security clearance would be highly advantageous
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 17 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Tristan Gibbons on 08 8432 0492 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-TG
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.