Our client is a tier one consulting firm within the Defence Industry and is looking for Certification Engineer to work as a team on a major Defence project. This is a critical role working on one of the most state-of-the-art Aerospace projects in Australia that will directly influence the Warfighter.
The Aircraft Certification Engineer core role will be to provide the Commonwealth with airworthiness support services, including the development & delivery of outcomes specific to the project. This role will directly report to the Engineering Manager and will require an applicant with strong certification experience within the ADF framework.
- Providing technical airworthiness guidance in support aircraft certification activities, specific to the integrated air vehicle
- Develop engineering artefacts for the project's Australian military type Certification Program and Product Build Quality Management Program
- Provide specialist technical input and advice for engineering and technical airworthiness matters
- Review the Airworthiness Design Requirements Manual against the proposed aircraft's Type Certification Basis
Required Skills & Experience's:
- Bachelor of Engineering
- Proven experience in Aviation Certification activities
- Firm understanding of Airworthiness
- Firm understanding of aviation legislation and regulations (CASA, DASR)
- Experience in the Defence Aerospace industry (Essential)
- Applicants must be ITAR Compliant
- Applicants must hold a NV1 Security Clearance
** This role is moving forward amidst the current COVID-19s situation. Our forward-thinking clients still need to deliver capability now and in the future, therefore, have modified their hiring, on-boarding and initial working processes to support new people joining their business while keeping current and future employees safe**
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 17 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Tristan Gibbons on 08 8432 0492 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-TG
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.