Our client is a leader in providing expert engineering solutions to the Australian Government and Defence Sector. The successful applicant will be a Senior Armaments Technician or Armaments Engineer that is looking to have a direct impact on a major Defence capability. I am seeking a pro-active individual that can work collaboratively within a highly specialised team of engineers. This will be the ideal opportunity for someone to build on their proven armament experience, providing advice to customers, business partners and other employees in the field of armament engineering.
- Develop / review designs associated with armament equipment and systems
- Conduct Engineering Investigations
- Produce specifications, technical documentation, modification orders, publication amendments, and instructions
- Project management and engineering support
- System Safety Analysis
- Technical mentoring
- Manage enhancements to armament systems
SKILLS & EXPERINECE NEEDED
- Technical qualifications in an aircraft/aerospace trade
- Experience with armament equipment and systems
- Must have experience working in a SPO environment
- Demonstrated understanding of DASR
- Design experience
- Candidates MUST have a current Defence security clearance to apply
- Excellent career progression & development
- Ability to work on state of the art technology
- Competitive salary
- Dynamic working environment
This is an urgent role and we are interviewing for an immediate start - APPLY NOW.
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 17 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Toby Wright on 08 7226 6579 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-TW
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.