This is a great opportunity for an Assistant Project Manager or Junior Project Manager with defence industry experience to build on their career in the defence industry and work with a growing team on new and exciting defence projects and support the growth of Australian Defence Capability.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the project manager to conduct general project administration tasks including managing documentation, risk management, communications management, etc
- Collect and collate project support documentation
- Document control, configuration & procurement support
- Manage administrative support for the project to the project manager and the project team
- Assist with Scope and Requirements definition
- Assist with the Development of Project schedule, Work Packages and Budgets
Qualifications & Experience
- Relevant qualification in PRINCE2, PMP, Dip Project Management or relevant industry experience - Essential
- 3 or more years working within a Project environment. - Essential
- Current AGSVA security clearance or ability to obtain. - Essential
- Previous Defence Industry experience - Highly Desirable
MUST be eligible to attain an Australian Defence Security Clearance (Australian Citizenship required).
Please apply if you match the above description for a confidential discussion.
Please apply with CV's in WORD format
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence Industry.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Luke Mitchell on 03 9982 0302 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-LM
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.