Candidates will support projects ranging from Sentinel Hotspots and National Exposure Information Systems supporting community safety risk and detection during national disasters and seasonal events, to the nation's groundwater data libraries and collections delivery. Work will span from project initiation, development, to delivery support, including aspects of cloud computing and cyber security.
Contract extensions - Possibility of an extension
Security clearance - Ability to obtain baseline clearance
This includes (but is not limited to), applying critical things and technical experience for:
- Development of high and/or low level user and business requirements
- Consultation with internal and external stakeholders
- Create and develop BA artefacts, for example, user stories, story mapping, process modelling, etc. as required.
- Facilitating workshops to drive direction and user needs
- Writing various system, business, security documentation
- Driving and supporting collaboration between business and MDTs, and
- Peer reviewing and UAT management
- Demonstrated experience working on complex and multifaceted IT projects/products the Agile method as a Business Analyst.
- Demonstrated experience coordinating and leading consultation with internal and external stakeholders to elicit, capture and document (high-level and detailed) business processes, requirements, rules and acceptance criteria.
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills and proven ability to work independently, show initiative, deal with multiple users, concurrent tasks with conflicting priorities, and resolve queries quickly and effectively.
- Proven exceptional communication and collaboration skills.
- Experience using DevOps for Agile Methodology, Cloud Computing
- Experience in IT Security
- Knowledge of spatial information/applications, scientific data, big data, or machine learning.
- Ability to actively listen, facilitate dynamic workshops and effectively lead stakeholder engagements, in order to achieve desired outcomes.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Anthony Moore on 02 9492 7508 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.