The ICT Business Analyst will work collaboratively with System Architects and technical staff on multiple projects and ensure that objectives satisfy business needs by providing a clear, efficient and logical approach to new work.
- Must hold an active or inactive TSPV clearance (Any Agency)
- 12 Contract or 24 month contract on offer
- SFIA Lvl 5
- Flexible/Part time working arrangements available
The Business Analyst will be responsible for customer engagement, process modelling and development of system requirements. This position is responsible for the elicitation of business and technical requirements and the modelling of new and existing business processes for a fast paced, dynamic business unit.
Skills and Knowledge
- Demonstrated experience in the identification and analysis of business and technical risks associated with the design and development process.
- Demonstrated experience analysing and transforming ICT business processes specifically in the areas of automation is considered advantageous
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of ITIL processes and procedures is considered advantageous
Evaluate stakeholder groups and establish strong working relationships with stakeholders, to effect clearly defined and relevant requirements and/or use cases, effective end user testing and work product acceptance.
Provide detailed technical contribution to the solution design process under architectural and engineering leadership using a structured business analysis methodology to ensure work packages are unambiguous and testable, leading to deliverables which achieve project objectives.
Ensure technology solutions satisfy the customer needs by working collaboratively with architects and developers.
Review, update and disseminate current documentation, as well as identify documentation gaps and develop documentation as required. Documentation may include procedures, guides, web sites and input into policy.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Ross Webb on 02 9492 7530 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-RW
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.