We are looking for a recruitment BDM to manage a small knit technical team in the Defence sector. Gain exposure to the latest cutting-edge defence projects protecting Australian national security, whilst knowing your job is safe in this secure high demand market.
- Kinexus has been recruiting technical staff for the Defence Sector for 20 years
- The defence industry is busy across Australia and are recruiting for projects that range across Autonomous systems, Cyber, Land, Sea and Air.
- Our involvement in hiring means that we apply 20 years of experience to find the best people available and we de-risk the hiring process for both clients and candidates giving everyone the best possible experience.
- Kinexus is in the top 20 SMEs in Defence and we provide a wide range of resources and Intel to help support the industry as a whole.
- Kinexus has the largest capability for providing recruitment services in Australia to the defence industry with strong connections to all the major projects.
- Uncapped earning potential with an individual and team commission structure
- Opportunity to grow your career within a thriving job secure market
- Gain exposure to the latest cutting-edge technologies protecting Australian national security
- Fun and professional working environment
- Work on exciting, high profile projects working within national modern defence
- Flexible working hours
About the role
- Navigate and lead our business development in NSW and ACT for this recruitment team
- Deliver high quality recruitment solutions to our key clients in the Defence Industry
- Develop new clients and build on our existing ones
- Develop access to the NSW and ACT defence workforce
Required Skills and Experience
- Ideally 2+ years experience in technical recruitment or a technical sales environment
- Passionate for Defence and technology - previous ADF experience is ideal
- Passionate about working in a team but also capable of taking independent initiative to think outside the box
- Experience in recruitment is preferred but the ability to connect and grow existing and new relationships is the key
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Alice Hardwick on 02 9492 7515 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-AH
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.