Business Development Manager - Asia Pacific - Defence - open on location
- High quality products
- Attractive earning potential
- Prestigious organisation
An opportunity has arisen to continue the success of a manufacturer of innovative technology for Defence and Government. This global company require an individual comfortable creating a go to market strategy for building business and strong relationships with third parties and military end users across SE Asia and surrounding areas.
The role requires someone adept at working as part of a team, understanding the benefits of being able to draw on the resources of an envied team of engineers and well connected facilitators and commercial experts.
Sales will be to a range of customers with varying cultures and processes, and often requires negotiating with APAC intermediaries, and Commonwealth agencies and understanding the various rules of engagement. Enduring business will also require partnering with local entities to achieve long term growth.
Role & Responsibilities
- Coordinate with team to communicate customer requirements
- Deal with resellers refining suitability, presenting and negotiating
- Business development and prioritizing prospects
- Extensive travel (when possible) to SE Asia and surrounding countries
- Sales experience dealing with Asia Pacific third parties
- Track record of working with Commonwealth agencies
- Deal brokering of high value major capital solutions
- Experience of Defence industry, or time spent in SOCOMD, Special Forces
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact James Donovan on 02 9492 7535 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.