This global success are a large-scale system integration company, developing and delivering unique, practical solutions for fascinating and complex challenges to keep Australia safe. They are a highly respected player and have an ever-growing national presence in Australia. This company are known for supporting their employees and are truly are a sought-after employer.
Due to internal promotion, an opportunity has arisen for a Business Development Manager to take on and spearhead a prestigious and key Federal Government account.
This role will be part of the inclusive and driven leadership team and working closely with the Account Executive, Delivery Managers and Chief Technology Officer. You will be key in shaping the future of the account.
An essential part of this role is providing strategic management. You must maintain a clear understanding of the broader technology landscape and customer needs.
- Engaging with decision makers and influencers to thoroughly understand and their need. Listen to needs, advise and deliver.
- Ability to identify, shape and close on new business initiatives and also on contract growth.
- Synthesise information from a range of sources and respond to that information accordingly.
- Steer the Pre-Sales team to ensure they are addressing customer needs and are aware of any changes that impact the win strategy or program understanding.
What you need to bring:
- Key to this role is your ability to listen to customer needs.
- The ability to manage stakeholders and respond to their requests accordingly.
- Be a confident communicator; both orally and in written form and to individuals as well as large groups.
- Strong ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels of the business internally and externally and gain buy in.
- You are confident providing advice and direction to cross functional teams who deliver business development outcomes
- Proven ability to maintain both internal and external professional networks
- You must be have the ability to learn, collaborate and network with senior stakeholders and enjoy engaging with people.
- You must have security clearance level NV1 or be an Australian Citizen to be eligible for clearance
- Foster your career through complete access to learning and development and mentoring opportunities.
- Have a standout company on your profile!
- Work for a company who have a strong track record of internal promotion and career transitions.
- Flexible work culture and practices.
- Discounted health insurance.
- 12 weeks' paid parental leave as a primary carer.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Dawn Newton on 02 9492 7505 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-DN
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.