- Attractive Package and Benefits
- Significant Industry Profile
- Outstanding Career Opportunity
A recently successful Naval ship support organisation are now undertaking significant investment and growth, following the very effective delivery of outcomes for services provided to the Royal Australian Navy.
They are now looking to take their capability, resources and career opportunities to the next level, and recruit an individual to lead the development, growth and increase brand awareness.
With the infrastructure, personnel and finances in place, along with the differentiators that are of interest to the Commonwealth, this is a significant lead role that requires an individual to inspire the business within Maritime, and the wider Defence industry.
- Review business performance and develop initiatives to develop and sustain customer relationships
- Develop a strong and effective network of stakeholders, suppliers, partners, existing and new clients
- Opportunity ID, preliminary positioning assessment, solution development, and strategy
- Execute communication and contact activities for effective and relevant outcomes
- Analyse and report on market trends and develop and implement sound business plans
- Ensure development of new business opportunities through proactive engagement
- Experience of stakeholder engagement within Navy and wider Commonwealth
- Knowledge of Procurement and Acquisition within Defence
- Understanding of CASG, Defence Primes and ideally ASDEFCON
- Desire and credibility to lead and grow a major Defence business
- Former Naval Officers with relevant experience will be considered favourably
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact James Donovan on 02 9492 7535 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.