Are you a passionate about Business Development with a flair for technology? We have a genuine career opportunity with a sought-after global employer.
This company are at the top of their game for connecting their community of government clients with high-performing solutions. They are leaders in providing cloud, Linux, middleware, storage, next generation global customer support, consulting, and implementation services.
With a strong global presence, they pride themselves on having an inclusive and team orientated work environment who listen and constantly evolve the products, services, and culture.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Based in Canberra, an opportunity has arisen for an experienced Business Development Manager to work with the Software Training Team.
This role will identify and nurture new client relationships and grow existing within the Government sector for Software Training. The core of the role is to understand your clients requirements and present customer driven solutions.
- Manage a portfolio of government accounts to achieve long-term success
- Develop positive relationships with clients
- Act as the point of contact and handle customers' individual needs
- Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner
- Partner with the pre-sales team
- Track measurables aligned with company objectives
- Monitor sales metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth
SKILLS & EXPERINECE NEEDED
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Manager or Account Manager ideally within Government clients
- Hands on experience in sales and an ability to deliver excellent customer experience with government clients
- Experience in Software training and Certification highly thought of.
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- An ability to deliver projects and a strong commercial acumen
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude
- High potential earnings with a solid brand and product
- Work with a company voted one of the best places to work in the world
- A true inclusive culture where your ideas and opinions count
- Genuine career prospects for the ambitious
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Dawn Newton on 0450 098 722 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-DN
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.