My client is a well-respected Defence organisation with significant operations across all sectors of the Defence industry. They are seeking to bring on a Business Support Officer to track and manage the captured work across a fast-growing part of the business. The Business Support Officer will facilitate incoming and outgoing business transactions, ensuring all admin and project data is correct.
This position requires someone with a Defence background, as well as a strong understanding of CASG admin processes.
- Provide admin support and advice across a busy and growing part of the business.
- Engage with stakeholders to understand their expectations.
- Preparation and input into reports, briefs, meeting minutes, commercial and task administration.
- Data Management and Procedural Documentation Review.
- Ensure recording, allocation, and scheduling of all business activities.
- Liaise with stakeholders and the Commonwealth where necessary.
To be successful in the role you will ideally have the following experience:
- Defence experience (CASG experience will be highly advantageous).
- Understanding of Defence business processes.
- Experience in a similar role within the Defence sector.
- High level of planning and communication skills.
- High level of computer proficiency.
- high level of interpersonal and communication skills, as well as the ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Excellent organisation skills.
Must hold a current BASELE Clearance as a minimum, NV1 will be preferred.
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 17 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Toby Wright on 08 7226 6579 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-TW
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.