We work with some of Melbourne's most prestigious Defence Industry suppliers who currently have a range of Systems Engineering roles across Communications, Combat, C4i and Mechanical streams to support the on-going enhancement of lethality, survivability, supportability and improvement of systems for the Men and Women of the ADF and other government services.
Those with experience in other industries such as Rail/Transport, Medical, Automotive or Commercial Electronics are encouraged to apply. Must have Australian Citizenship as a minimum.
Permanent and contract roles available across Melbourne and surrounding suburbs.
Individuals with experience across the entire systems engineering life-cycle (V&V, Test & Integration, Requirements Management, Design and Review) will be highly suitable.
** This role is moving forward amidst the current COVID-19s situation. Our forward-thinking clients still need to deliver capability now and in the future, therefore, have modified their hiring, on-boarding and initial working processes to support new people joining their business while keeping current and future employees safe**
- Enforce design, system and specifications as required
- Establishing test plans & procedures and test analysis
- Implementation, integration, verification and validation
- System definition/high level, preliminary and detailed design
- Provide requirements analysis and management with the use of software management tools such as; DOORs and/or UML.
- 3 - 5 years' + experience or more as a Systems Engineer or similar
- Engineering Degree in either of the following disciplines; Electrical, Communications, Electronics, Mechatronics, Software and/or Hardware
- Experience in systems design & development and test & evaluation
- Australian Citizenship essential
- Defence industry experience desirable
Please only apply if you hold Australian Citizenship and can obtain and maintain a Defence Security Clearance.
If you think you match the above criteria, please apply in Word format only.
Kinexus is Australia's No.1 Leading recruitment solutions company to the Defence Industry of Australia for over 20 years and counting, with a team of ex-military service men and women and recruitment specialists ready to help you start your next exciting career!
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, contact Pat Horwood on 03 9982 0310. #LI-PH
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.