Talent Resource Account Manager - Technology or Engineering Defence
Multiple Positions Vacant - Permanent Full time!
- Experienced Candidate/Resource Manager or Talent Acquisition Consultant
- Or an up-and-coming Recruitment Coordinator
- Or an excellent Customer Service or Sales Representative
- Or an IT or Defence Engineer, with excellent Client Service or Stakeholder Management experience - looking for a career change into Recruitment, Talent sourcing in the Engineering Defence & Technology
- You come from either agency or Government space or have a keen interest in engineering defence/technical talent resourcing.
What You Want
- Looking for secure permanent career opportunity
- To join a collaborative team with excellent leadership
- To build your successful career, in a reputable agency working with lucrative Government and Commercial clients
- Passion for Talent Resourcing or both Candidate and Account Managing
- Keen interest or passion in Technology or Engineering Defence.
If this sounds like you - Keep reading!
- Australia's First recruiter specialising into Defence 20 years
- Biggest capability into defence in delivering Recruitment solutions
- Exclusive and long-term clients who's worked with us 10+ years
- Our networks support Defence members find work into commercial sector
- For both our clients and candidates providing positive experience.
Benefits for You
- Opportunity to grow your career in a thriving and secure space with flexible working hours
- Gain exposure to the latest cutting-edge technologies protecting Australian national security
- Strong Earning potential, access to first class Internal Training and support your career development
- Marketing support for attracting appropriate talent and managing
- No business/sales development and more out-come driven as appose to KPIs.
About The Role
- Source and identify engineering and technical talent for defence clients
- Interviewing and sourcing a wide range of engineers, project managers, and other defence professionals
- Building talent pools and opportunity to network with the best and account manage
- Collaborate within the technical team to drive the candidate piece of the recruitment cycle
- Identify and generate potential new opportunities supporting clients and candidates through the recruitment journey.
Requirements - Experience and Skills in:
- Resourcing engineering or technology roles like Project Managers, Engineers, and ILS or similar
- Managing contractor and or permanent roles
- Building and nurturing candidate pools of highly skilled technical talent
- Agency, Government, Commercial Internal recruitment background
- Ex ADF highly will be highly considered
- ICT, Engineering Technology, Defence Engineering Technology with Client Service or Sales experience will be highly considered
- Must have excellent communications skill both verbal and written
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service and telephone manner
- Thrives in working in a team but also proactive, thinking outside the box
- Outcome driven, resilient and collaborative approach
- Passion or keen interest for Defence, Engineering Technology.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Julie Redal on 02 9492 7515 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-JR
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.