We are looking for experienced Engineering Candidate Managers or Talent Managers who have an interest in Defence/technical recruitment to help us source high quality candidates for 2 of our key accounts clients. This a 4-6 months contract so if you are currently holding a WHV this could be a fantastic role for you.
- Kinexus has been recruiting technical staff for the Defence Sector for 20 years
- The defence industry is busy across Australia and are recruiting for projects that range across Autonomous systems, Cyber, Land, Sea and Air.
- Our involvement in hiring means that we apply 20 years of experience to find the best people available and we de-risk the hiring process for both clients and candidates giving everyone the best possible experience.
- Kinexus is in the top 20 SMEs in Defence and we provide a wide range of resources and Intel to help support the industry as a whole.
- Kinexus has the largest capability for providing recruitment services in Australia to the defence industry with strong connections to all the major projects.
- Opportunity to grow your career within a thriving and secure environment.
- Gain exposure to the latest cutting-edge technologies protecting Australian national security.
- Flexible working hours
- Strong Earning potential
- Access to first class training - Kinexus has an Internal Trainer dedicated to supporting your growth within our business
- No business development
About The Role
- Talking / interviewing / communicating with a wide range of engineers, project managers, and other defence professionals
- Source and identify engineering and technical talent to be utilised by our defence clients
- Using marketing techniques to build talent pools of highly skilled individuals
- Network with the best of them
- Collaborate within the technical team to drive the candidate piece of the recruitment cycle
- Identify and generate potential new opportunities supporting clients and candidates through the recruitment journey
- 2+ years' experience with resourcing engineering roles including Project Managers, Engineers, and ILS
- Experience with managing a contract and perm recruitment roles
- Passion for Defence, Engineering or the technical world
- Management of building and nurturing candidate pools of highly skilled technical talent
- Results driven and resilient
- Excellent interpersonal skills and telephone manner
- Passionate about working in a team but also capable of taking independent initiative to think outside the box.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Alice Hardwick on 02 9492 7515 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-AH
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.