Leading the way as an internationally respected organisation for defence, this company continue to push the boundaries for high-tech services and support for the Military.
They develop critical applications and solutions for mission preparation. As a company, they are constantly evolving with their products, services and culture. This is an exciting time in their development coinciding with a number of significant projects.
You will be responsible for the research, analysis and strategy to create the capture plan for exciting and high value opportunities in Defence. This is an influential and senior position. You will manage the relationships with Key Account members in order to win new opportunities as part of the Business Development team.
As a driven, innovative leader with a deep appreciate and knowledge of the Defence Industry this will take your career to the next level and work with state-of-the art technology and solutions.
You will use your strategic planning skills to successfully execute major projects through strong partnering, negotiation and engagement skills.
Qualifications and Experience
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Previous success as a Capture Manager
- Excellent commercial acumen ensured that your team and customers were able to achieve their objectives.
- Experience in Air and/or Maritime domains highly desirable.
- Minimum 10-15 years in Defence Industry
- Important to have served in the Australian Defence Force.
- Background in Program Management at senior level.
- Experience and successful track record in strategic and tactical planning plus execution on major high value pursuits
- Demonstrated ability to lead effectively at senior levels within large Defence industry.
- Driven, motivated, positive, high energy with outstanding influencing and negotiation skills.
- Solid skills in strategic partnering, teaming agreements and subcontract positioning.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST WELCOME
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Dawn Newton on 0450 098 722 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-DN
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.