This role is part of a growing cyber capability for the ADF. The role is part of team delivering critical capability as part of offensive and defensive Cyber capability.
It is a 12 month contract with the prospect of further extension. A current NV1 security clearance is required.
Cyber security Industry Certifications are essential
- Completed certifications and assessments for Fed Govt Organisations (IRAP)
- Significant Experience in Conducting Security assessment's
- Significant experience within Complex ICT areas
- Previous experience In IRAP assessment's and Security standards (NIST /E8)
- Security Threat assessment, identification and development of security accreditation with certification reports
- Certification and accreditation assessments
- Re evaluation of accreditation easement's
- Development of accreditation documents and other security artefacts
This is the opportunity to join a complex ICT Cyber project undergoing expansion and is a fundamental part of the ADF capability within the Cyber space.
The role is required to start as soon as possible, therefore we require someone with a current Australian security clearance, NV1 minimum.
All applications should include your resume as a word document. For more information, visit our website, www.kinexus.com.au or contact Raj Kutty on 02 9492 7500 #LI-RK