Fantastic opportunity on offer for an experienced Change Manager to join one of Australia's National Intelligence Agencies to protect the country form external threats.
The Change Manager will have responsibility for enabling the delivery of business outcomes and benefits across multiple projects and business areas through actively managing the change into a rapidly changing business environment. The Change Manager, under broad direction, will work independently to develop business focused strategies and documentation.
This will involve working with business stakeholders, project managers, systems architects and other groups as required, to define the change required, work to ready the business to accept it, and land the change into the business areas in order to achieve the required benefits.
PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE WILL ONLY BE SUITABLE FOR INDIVIDUALS WILLING TO UNDERGO THE TSPV CLEARANCE UPRGRADE PROCESS WHICH CAN VARY FROM 12-18 MONTHS IN TIME.
THE TSPV CLEARANCE PROCESS CAN BE LENGTHY & INTRUSIVE, AND YOU SHOULD ONLY APPLY IF PREPARED TO FOLLOW THROUGH TO COMPLETION.
EMPLOYMENT WILL ONLY COMMENCE AFTER SUCCESSFULLY UNDERGOING CLEARANCE.
- Liaise with stakeholders to define, document and implement change strategies and plans.
- Design and deliver change programs that deliver a substantial step up in capability, including cultural change elements.
- Design and run workshops to elicit information and direction, and translate the outcomes into documents, strategies and action.
- Work with projects to develop business change plans, schedules and relevant delivery documentation, and assist projects to manage their own change, as well as link in with broader change efforts.
- Train and coach others in change management expertise, both internally within your own team, and externally where projects and programs request assistance.
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders that underpin change effectiveness, and build a network of change professionals.
- Participate in risk management associated with program objectives and implementation, assist in developing mitigation strategies.
- Monitor and report on progress against project plans. Identify readiness gaps, manage impending change load and develop strategies to mitigate impact on change plans
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Anthony Moore on 02 9492 7508 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-AM
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.